Thursday, September 23, 2010

Recent Pictures

With Ellie's cold and ear infections, I haven't had much time to post anything.  Here are a few pics I've managed to snap over the last couple of weeks.

Ellie's getting bigger! She's 17 lbs and 8 oz.
Ellie loves being entertained by her big sisters!

Brianna is turning 10 on the 29th of September!
Brittany turned 16 on the 21st of September!
Ellie is wearing her Go Bulldogs! shirt. I have an identical adult sized shirt for me, too!
Ellie's got 6 teeth now! She loves exploring the house!

Ellie liked Brittany's lemon flavored birthday cake! First taste of cake! That's my girl!
Ellie went to the Lowe's Family concert on Tuesday. She loved the singing, instruments, and dancing! Even with her drippy eyes and drippy nose, she was happy watching the show for an hour or so!

1 comment: