Saturday, September 4, 2010

Football Season is here!

Dave said to me this morning (as the first college football game came on): "Football season is here! Yay!  Wives all across America are rueing this day!"  I'm glad I'm not one of the rueing wives.  I kind of like it when my hubby hurries home from work to catch a game.  Plus, I know I'll get to spend the weekend cuddling with him on the couch, watching football.  I like watching football, even though I ask stupid questions about what's going on at times. He doesn't mind waxing eloquent on the finer details of the game, fortunately.  Oh, and he often decides to cook up something yummy between games, and I certainly encourage his efforts.  (YUM!)


We took Ellie to her first high school football game last night, and she LOVED it!  She loved people watching, and had lots of admirers come by to play with her!  (Lots of kids from my school!)  She thought the marching band was really cool, and seemed to get a kick out of the cheerleaders and dancers.  Not sure how much football she watched, but she didn't fuss the entire time--and it was HOT!  We are glad she's such a social butterfly! It was fun to get out of the house and do something different!  Too bad our boys lost this one. :o(




We bought this VVHS onesie before she was born, and it only fit her for a couple of months (Which explains the very sad face in the picture--colic.) When we get her some new Bulldog attire, we'll post an updated picture--hopefully with a very happy face this time!


Go Bulldogs!
and
Hooray for Football Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment