Thursday, September 2, 2010

Nine Month Update

On September 1st, Eliana turned nine months old.  I can't believe that in three months she'll be a whole year!  Between her early 9 month doctor's appointment and now, she has started initiating a peekaboo game, where she hunkers down in her pack'n'play and pops up with a huge smile.  She has also finally cut a tooth on the top, with the second top tooth to follow shortly.  Her hair is finally growing and getting thicker--but it sticks out in tufts above her ears.  Pretty cute!  She has been very cheerful at daycare and with her aunt Krista, so that has been a huge relief!

Ellie loves to read with Mom and Dad!


I've enjoyed my first week of school.  The kids have been great so far, and I love my schedule with smaller classes this year!  I'm excited to get choir started, too.  I really like teaching music and I am very lucky to work at my school.  VVES is the best!  Now, if I only could get enough sleep and get rid of these headaches.  Life would be pretty much perfect.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment