Sunday, July 3, 2011

Stick a fork in me...

I'm done!

The play turned out great! It was so much fun watching each performance. I wish we were able to videotape it.

Ellie came to the Saturday matinee with her dad and sisters, and watched the whole thing without making a sound. She loves the Oompa Loompas! She used to imitate their arm movements, but I can't get her to do it anymore. Anyway, I still have to clean, organize, store, and return costumes, but I am feeling great about my summer break.

I've been taking some technology classes for teachers, and one of the classes had us create a slideshow of personal pictures using a website called animoto.com. I just finished my project, so I thought I'd post it here.

Click below:

Ellie Sue

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a cute video! We all loved watching it at Hannah's!

    ReplyDelete