Friday, July 1, 2011

I can't believe it is July already!

 I am finished teaching summer school, and after this weekend, will be finished with Willy Wonka Jr.  Our opening night was great, and I'm looking forward to the next three performances.  It is nice to see hard work finally pay off.

So, Ellie is 19 months old now. I'm looking forward to being able to spend lots more time with her this summer.  She had fun showing off for our visitors this past weekend.  Mom, Grandma, Janell, and Nicole came to see a dress rehearsal of our show (which didn't go so well) as well as The Little Mermaid at Tuacahn (which was amazing).  I only got a couple of pictures, so I hope Mom will send me some that she took.





I wish I could be at Cami and Shauna's baby shower this weekend, and Austin's baptism. I'll be thinking about you guys!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH JEN! I'm so glad the play went well & now the pressure is off! Congrats on doing such a great job!

    ReplyDelete