Sunday, January 23, 2011

January pictures

Ellie thinks she just another one of the cats:


Here I am after blowing out the candles for my birthday. Good thing there weren't 36 of them.


Here is Ellie at the duckpond. She loves watching mommy feed the ducks!



Ellie wore a ladybug dress to church today, so I had to get a picture with her ladybug pillowpet.



We are doing well, except that Ellie just can't seem to shake this ear infection. She's been on antibiotics almost constantly for the last month and a half. I am ready to go over my doctor's head and find someone who will put some tubes in her ears. Poor kid.

2 comments:

  1. I love to see pictures of little Ellie and see how big she's getting. She is such a doll! I'm so glad you had a good birthday. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved looking at your photos and reading some of your blog this morning. We're glad you had a wonderful birthday and were able to get out and celebrate with Dave. We love you guys! Cami, Troy, & kids

    ReplyDelete