Friday, November 26, 2010

November News

So here's what we've been up to:

My elementary school choir sang a Veteran's Day concert for our school which turned out really nice!  They also sang at the Festival of Trees.  Susan and Krista decorated a darling tree for Ellie this year.  (She had one in the festival last year too!  She was born the day it opened last year.  Since I was still in the hospital, my choir sang without me last year.  Kind of a neat memory.)


Ellie has been doing "Sooooooo big!" a lot this month.  Here is a picture!


Dave and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on November 24th.  Dave sent me flowers at work. That evening we got a couple's massage and went out for a very nice dinner.  This would count as our 3rd official date night of the year.  Let's hope we can our dating stats up this next year.  To Dave: You are my favorite person in the world! I love you!

For Thanksgiving, Dave, Ellie, Susan and I went to Joan's house (my sis-in-law).  We had the yummiest food I've eaten in a very long time!  (Thanks Jim, et al)  Here is a picture of  Dave and Ellie on Thanksgiving.


Here is a random picture of me and Ellie:


And here is one of Ellie after our Black Friday excursion:


She nodded off while eating in her high chair a couple of days ago.  I guess I throw that one in here too.


And that has been our November thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment