Sunday, October 17, 2010

October in Mesquite-updated

We are enjoying the month of October!  The weather is cooling down and we can enjoy being outside more often.  Ellie and I marched in the Homecoming Parade on Thursday with my elementary school choir.  (They played the school fight song on kazoos.)  Ellie sure got a kick out of the kids and the crowds.  Somebody emailed me a picture of us!



Ellie and I are wearing our matching shirts at the Homecoming game on Friday.


Dad was happy we won the game!


This weekend, Brianna and Brooke carved their own pumpkins and roasted the seeds.  Yummy.  The house is decorated inside (thanks Krista!) and out (thanks girls!).

Brooke's Jack-o-lantern

Brianna's Jack-o-lantern
Here's a random picture of Ellie playing with a flower on her bed.


Ellie just got her Halloween costume.  She's going to be a pink kitty-cat!  Grandma Bennett got her a cute pumpkin trick-or-treat bag.  Does that mean I get to eat all the candy she gets trick-or-treating?  Sweet!

Happy October!

1 comment:

  1. My goodness that Ellie sure is cute! What a sweetheart she is. -Jill Lewis

    ReplyDelete