Saturday, July 31, 2010

Okay I'm not that vain...

I named my blog The "Good" Bennett.  That sounds pretty vain.  But, I tease my husband that I'm the only "Good" Bennett in the family.  Of course, that is only because my maiden name is Good. I promise I'm really not stuck on myself.  And the rest of the Bennett family aren't just good--they are super!

Two of my sisters have blogs that I love to read as often as they can post. Being a new mom, and not being the journaling/scrapbooking type, I figured that creating my own blog might help me remember my adventures in parenting and some of my baby girl's first experiences in life.

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to "mommy" kinds of things. Without babycenter.com and a few good baby books at home, I'm not sure Ellie would have survived this long. One thing I think I am good at is sharing my musical talents with my sweet little one. So, while I chronicle my experiences with Ellie, I plan on giving some advice to other moms who read this about singing, dancing, and playing musically with your children.

So... I guess I'm officially a blogger now! Good times, good times!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to get some musical ideas for my kids!! And maybe some ideas for being a primary chorister??? Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete